Saturday, August 25, 2012

Claiming of Race Kit for Newton Challenge 2012

Almost, if not everything, is set for our next run (after our Nike We Run Manila 10K 2011).  Honestly, it is not the race that is making me look forward to it, but it's the thought that I'll be back to the country that has been my home for six (6) months.  Okay, that's exaggerated.  I am just looking forward to is the fried fish noodles at Sony. *wink*

Anyway, initially, I thought of seeking my godfather's assistance in claiming of our race kit for the Newton Challenge 2012.  But then, an idea pops on my mind to ask the organizers if we can claim it ourselves when we hit SG.  Luckily, we can.  Here's the reply of the organizers:


Hi Madelin,

Following up on email below, am pleased to inform you that race pack collection for overseas participants is as follows:

Date: 27 October 2012
Time: 12.00 to 5.00 pm
Venue: Keypower International Pte Ltd; Lion Industrial Building C; 14 Arumugam Rd #01-01; Singapore 409959.
Nearest MRT Station : Macpherson on Circle Line (Use Exit B)
Street Directory Link => http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_8975/travel_site_53513/

Thanks for your support and see you on race day then!

---
Thanks & Best Regards,
Team Newton Run.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 00:48:47 -0700 (PDT), Madelin Galvez <my email address here> wrote:
> Hi, my husband and I are already registered, and we are from PH. Can
> we collect the race kit sometime in October <the date we'll be arriving at SG>? Will be arriving at SG
> at that day. Thanks.

To my SG friends, see you all on October! ♥

1 comment:

Lon Anderson said...

Dear MinnieRunner,

Those noodles you made mention of sound delicious!

I just wanted to let you know that I've returned my life back to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and I've truly been set free!!!

God's blessings to you,
Lon